Quick HTML Gallery - Dreamweaver
Quick Gallery is a free Dreamweaver extension. It quickly
creates a gallery for your images using an HTML table format.
What's nice about this extension is that you can add a text
description for each image. If you know basic HTML you can
add a header for your gallery. You can also apply style sheet elements
to the table for a custom look. Examples of css styled galleries are used throughout this site. Thanks http://www.kaosweaver.com:)
- This is a Dreamweaver plugin so you'll need Dreamweaver,
and Extension Manager to install the plugin
- Your large photos
- Thumbnails of your photos
- Quick Gallery instructions and download -
What code does it add?
- An html table containing the Gallery
How does it work?
- Download the plugin
- Install the plugin using Macromedia Extension Manager
Once installed, it will be located in Dreamweaver - Commands - Kaiosweaver.com
- Quick Gallery
Be sure and save your page (Quick Gallery option will
be "grayed out" until you save your page)
Open Quick Gallery and:
- If Extension Manager can't install the plugin, you may need
to get the latest version
- Choose your thumbnail
- Choose your
- Add the caption
- Repeat as necessary for
each photo you want to display
More Easy Freebies used on this Site?